Monday, April 7, 2014

Check Out My Awesome Fan Site


What's Up? It's your boy again, Thomas Duder, chillaxing and typing crazy fast - I've got tons of stuff to do. But hey, I'm looking for everyone to take their precious time and go over to my new fan-site. That's right; I now have an awesome fan-site made especially for my readers, viewers and fans of course. But aside from this I also have tons of contests, giveaways and some hidden secrets that are posted - secretly - across the entire site. Be sure to stay tune to my posts as I'm sure Frank Todd, my super angry and yet awesomely understandable character would be sure to spill the beans sooner or later. But, it's all in a matter of time - so stay tune and remember, I'm taking all the help I can get to get my books sold. Any sponsors, partnerships, ideas and anything of the sort is gladly taken into consideration.

Otherwise, Peace!

Damn, nearly forgot the site: dudersarmy.wix.com/atpm - see I told you all I was busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment